The Cost of Dental Implants Is an Investment for Your Future
Drs. Donald Kahn, Daniel Aldieri, and Angela Ferrari offer a full range of restorative treatments for patients needing to repair their smile. However, for replacing missing or severely damaged teeth, no restoration offers the same durability and strength as dental implants. While many patients base their treatment plan on expenses alone, it is important to remember the benefits provided, and that the cost of dental implants at our Farmingdale, NY, practice is different for each patient. The final total of your treatment will depend on a variety of factors. Although dental implants are an investment, most patients feel they are well worth their value.
Dental Implants: A Basic Overview
Dental implants are small, biocompatible titanium posts that we will surgically position in your jawbone, placing them in the strongest areas of bone to provide lasting support. As your jaw heals, the bone tissue will fuse with the implants. Through this process, the posts will replace lost tooth roots to support a crown, bridge, or denture. Your prosthetic will remain firmly fixed, allowing you to eat and smile confidently.
Implant Costs Vary for Each Patient
At KFA Dental, we recognize that you have unique health and cosmetic needs. We strive to provide one-of-a-kind treatment to each and every patient. Therefore, the cost of your dental implants treatment will vary based on several factors. Before beginning your care, we will provide a treatment estimate, taking these considerations into account such as:
- The number of implants and type of restoration: If you are going to receive multiple implants or a large restoration that requires more implants, such as a bridge or denture, this will raise the cost of your treatment.
- Type of implants: We offer both traditional and mini dental implants. Mini implants typically cost less than traditional posts, but are not suitable for all patients.
- Sedation: Our dentists usually perform implant surgery using local anesthesia. We can also provide nitrous oxide or IV (intravenous) sedation for further comfort. These deeper forms of sedation will carry additional costs.
- Other procedures: If you have suffered jaw recession or do not have enough room for implants, you may be able to receive treatment following a bone graft or sinus lift. These additional surgeries will affect your final expense.
Implants offer unmatched benefits over any other restorative procedures, making them a valuable investment in your dental health.
The Value of Investing in Dental Implants
Implants do cost more than other restorative treatments. Nevertheless, they offer unmatched benefits over any other restorative procedures, making them a valuable investment in your dental health. The advantages of this treatment are far-reaching, such as:
- Implants are extremely stable and will not shift. You can eat whatever you want without worrying about slipping or unreliable prostheses.
- Your implant-supported restoration will sit along your gum line. Unlike other types of restorations, you will not have to worry about bulky plastic bases or metal attachment pieces.
- With daily dental hygiene and regular trips to the dentist, your implants can last the rest of your life.
- Implants prevent jaw recession by sending regenerative signals to your jawbone.
- By preserving your jawbone and providing superior support, implants can eliminate the need for other restorative work by avoiding uneven wear on existing teeth and preventing further tooth loss.
Receive Your Treatment Estimate
We are dedicated to helping each patient achieve a healthy, restored smile. To learn more about implants and to find out how much your treatment might cost, contact our office today.
"My family has grown up with the KFA family. The warmth and service provided by the whole KFA team assures me that I've given my children the best foundation for their overall dental health."Joann D.