If you are dissatisfied with multiple cosmetic aspects of your smile, you may be a good candidate for a smile makeover. Drs. Donald Kahn, Daniel Aldieri, and Angela Ferrari understand the importance of a radiant smile. You can depend on them to deliver customized and unique smile makeover treatment plants at their Farmingdale, NY, office using the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques. A smile makeover can include any two or more cosmetic procedures, such as cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, and gum contouring. Our skilled dentists develop unique treatment plans that meet the individual needs and goals of each of our patients.
Your Initial Consultation
During your initial consultation, we will discuss your needs and goals for treatment. Based on your cosmetic goals, we can recommend a combination of treatments to produce the results you desire. After thoroughly examining your teeth and gums to ensure you are a candidate for each of our recommended procedures, we can then proceed in developing your treatment plan.
By combining multiple cosmetic procedures into a comprehensive smile makeover, you can experience more dramatic results.
Depending on what you wish to achieve, your recommended treatment plan may include:
- Porcelain Veneers or LUMINEERS®: Porcelain veneers are shells of porcelain that attach to the front of your teeth to conceal a variety of imperfections. Veneers can address deep stains, gapped teeth, a slightly crooked tooth, minor dental damage, and more. LUMINEERS®, or “minimal prep” veneers, can achieve many of the same results without requiring as much alteration of the tooth.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Also known as dental bonding, cosmetic bonding uses composite resin to address many of the same imperfections as porcelain veneers at a more affordable rate. Composite resin is a tooth-colored material that blends seamlessly with your natural teeth. Many patients choose bonding as a way to determine if they wish to eventually receive veneers.
- Invisalign®: For patients with more severe misalignment issues, Invisalign® is a great alternative to traditional orthodontics. The system uses clear aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. The clear aligners are removable, so you can eat any foods you choose, and brushing and flossing remain as easy as ever.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer both in-office and take-home professional teeth whitening systems to brighten your smile in just one office visit, or over the course of several weeks.
- Gum Contouring: We offer laser gum contouring to eliminate excess gum tissue and create a more proportionate gum-to-tooth ratio.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
By combining multiple cosmetic procedures into a comprehensive smile makeover, you can experience more dramatic results. Additionally, we perform all aspects of your smile makeover in our office, making treatment convenient. When possible, we can combine multiple procedures into a single appointment. Once your smile makeover is complete, you will have a whiter, straighter, and more beautiful smile, free from imperfections. Your improved smile can boost your self-esteem and give you the confidence you need to experience greater enjoyment in both your personal and professional life.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation
If you are ready to transform your smile with a complete makeover, message our dental office today or call (516) 249-1188 to schedule your initial consultation. We look forward to helping you achieve an incredible new smile and boosted confidence.
"My family has grown up with the KFA family. The warmth and service provided by the whole KFA team assures me that I've given my children the best foundation for their overall dental health."Joann D.