Daniel Aldieri, DDS
, excels in helping patients in the greater Farmingdale, NY
, area achieve excellent oral health and unforgettable smiles. He is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry, and he combines advanced technology and techniques with focused, personal care of each unique patient. Dr. Aldieri, along with his team, transforms smiles and lives with cosmetic and restorative therapy.
Dr. Aldieri's Affiliations
He is an active member of dental societies where he accesses the latest technology and procedures to implement in the practice.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Aldieri's Training
Dr. Aldieri's training includes:
- Certified provider for Invisalign clear orthodontics
- Certified in CEREC single-visit porcelain restorations
- Surgical and Restorative Phases of Implant Dentistry
Dr. Aldieri's Fellowships
Dr. Aldieri is a Fellow of:
- The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- The American Academy of Implant Prosthetics
Away from the practice, Dr. Aldieri enjoys outdoor activities, such as mountain biking and participates in bike tours in New York City and Long Island. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Ferrari and their two sons. In the true essence of family practice, Drs. Ferrari and Aldieri are married and enjoy working together to share their passion for dentistry with other families.